Wild West Wondershot rewards Dominos customers with discount voucher codes for completing score streaks
Affiliate Marketing Reward Games
This is a unique concept within the performance marketing industry; targeting a huge audience of online game players with a well-known brand game resulting in tracked publisher sales.
Whilst the game is visually appealing, easy to play and highly addictive, the real innovation is the creation and integration of a multi-tiered voucher code back-end admin system that is fully customizable by Domino’s.
This in effect enables Domino’s to make the game harder or easier and adjust voucher code reward levels all in real time with the click of a few buttons. Having this capability in conjunction with the audit reporting allows Domino’s to have complete control over the volume of codes and discount levels distributed via the game, ensuring any exposure is quantified and transparent.
Let’s work together
If you have an affiliate scheme in place then talk to us about the possibility of collaborating.
There were multiple objectives for the project:
- To increase visitors to the blog, increase engagement on the blog and the average time on site metric.
- To create a unique, fun social campaign around the game leading to more shares and likes across multiple social media channels.
- To gain new customers and smartphone app installs.
- To increase incremental sales through more frequent repeat orders.
After 1 month
- The WildWestWonderShot blog page is already the most popular page of all time on the Domino’s blog with 80,000+ unique page views.
- It has received over 5,500 social shares.
- The hashtag #wildwestwondershot has received over 1,000,000 impressions via Twitter.
- Over 4000 voucher code claims.
- The average time on the WildWestWonderShot blog page is 11 seconds longer than any other page, which has increased the overall average for the entire blog by +2 seconds.
Stats correct as of 8/2/16 with a project launch date of 14/1/15
“ZX Digital worked tirelessly to get the Wild West Wondershot game produced for Domino’s Pizza. They are an absolute pleasure to work with and I can’t recommend them highly enough. The game is fantastic quality and is a fun addition to our blog which has improved engagement statistics and had great feedback from our customers. As a brand well known for deals and voucher codes, this game adds innovation and enjoyment to this process and encourages customers to keep playing the game in order to earn a higher value discount. We are incredibly pleased with both the game and the results that it has produced for us and we are looking to introduce the game at further touch points during the customer journey to increase the awareness and engagement of it for more people to enjoy.”
Hayley Tillson – Dominos